Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Senior Art show

As I was walking through the show I was amazed to see that there were not a lot that of pieces that caught my eye. One piece that stood out to me was “Marie” created by Alison M. Golden. She seemed to capture the child in its true innocence. Alison seemed to be able to grasp a broad variety of media. I think that she did very well. There were other pieces that caught my eye in the graphic design area as well. I thought that they were wonderful, creative pieces. Although I like most of them I don’t feel like I have enough background in this area to give an accurate critique.
I wish that i had more to say about the art pieces but there wasn't alot that stood out to me. I am looking forward to seeing the next Kennesaw Senior Art show.

J. Barnard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home